View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 02:29 PM   #10
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by blythe View Post
This is almost the exact post I would've made 4-6 years ago in response to my topic.

The want/need to be in power is fueled by our survival instincts, if nothing can defeat us, we are essentially invincible, or at least we've eliminated most possibilities that could mean our destruction.

I believe this very forum is also, albeit on the other end of the spectrum, an exercise of our survival instincts, because we feel powerless due to TPTB seemingly wanting us dead at every turn.

I've dedicated my life to researching, this isn't some idea that I came up with overnight. I research facts over feelings, and while it might make me feel all good inside to say we should "spread light and love!", it's illogical to believe we can live in this reality based on that. I have issued the challenge of finding an alternative way to live, where our infrastructure could be maintained and needs fulfilled outside of our current system, but people seem to think "light and love" will provide everything through magic without being realistic. I am not religious, nor am I overly spiritual (I used to be...), if someone can come up with how "light and love" will "fix"(assuming it's broken) the system/world, I'd be more than glad to hear it.

I respect your guys's opinions, even if it's douchey one-liners saying "why waste keyboard ink" (funny how "spiritual" people are quick to become aggressive). I appreciate all discussion.
It wasn't aggressive at all. just a joke .. Funny how you see aggression where there isnt any, isnt it? Maybe that is what the problem is. People really do see what they want to see.

I get up in the morning and go to my groups read about how we all have it wrong and people are nasty and deserve everything that happens to them
David is out to rob us blind and he steals other people's ideas, him and his cult are trying to trick the world .. It really gets boring hearing how horrible people are and how we are kidding ourselfs that we can live without tptb ..

That imo is a trick put out by tptb to make us fearful about being in a world without them to keep us safe.

Last edited by kizzie; 10-05-2016 at 02:55 PM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote