View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 12:59 PM   #2
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blythe View Post
And I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

I haven't posted here in a while, but I regularly come back with posts about my progress in my journey for knowledge. Hopefully some of you find it at least entertaining/interesting.

This could also play into how our consciousness creates reality, if you believe in that stuff.

A lot of people say they have traveled the world and seen the beauty of humanity, I feel like I've seen the opposite. When I was younger I thought everyone was like the people in my small suburban town in midwestern USA, overall friendly and laid back. As I've grown up and have done countless hours of research nearly every day for 10 years, I've seen the terrible side of humanity.

I now believe that without strict control we would've wiped ourselves out long ago. You may say "without the TPTB we wouldn't have the dangerous weapons we now have", but I strongly disagree. Humans are animals, a lot of people don't want to think of it this way, but we're just like a pack of animals where there are several competing animals for the alpha spot. We will do whatever it takes to be "better" than our fellow humans, and that includes creating the biggest and baddest weapons so that we cannot be contested.

Looking back through all that I have learned, it seemed that TPTB were pure evil, but I sincerely believe they have our best interests in mind. Do some of them abuse their power? Of course, but I'm sure that is dealt with internally.

There's something going on in this world that I can't quite put my finger on, but my theory is we're being guided as a whole. All the mindless dribble that the masses are fed makes them complete morons, which is actually a good thing. Humans are at the top of the food chain, our brains make it so we can be devastatingly destructive, so dumbing people down and making them docile makes it so there is less of a chance of people obliterating eachother.

What would people think about if it weren't for the TV/Movies/Sports etc...? I think we'd be a lot like Brazil, where even walking down the street is risking your life. In "first world countries" humans are told how to live by the TV/Movies/Religion/Music, so they suppress their natural instincts in favor of a more docile social life.

I think a lot of people in the "spiritual movement" (not sure what else to call it) believe without TPTB we'd all live in nature and hold hands while singing kumbaya. It's illogical to believe that humans could live in complete harmony without manipulation. In the animal world, the strong are on the top of the food chain, you don't get there by being docile and living together in peace, it's not in our DNA to be this way, we must be forced/taught to be this way.

During my knowledge journey I've asked many many people what they think a better system would be, most just say "get rid of the system", but then what? You don't want to see what the world would be like with no laws/rules, I promise you. Like I said before, humans are very dangerous and volatile.

In closing, I know a lot of you will disagree with me, I know I would have 3-4 years ago. This reality is harsh, but there's a lot to be learned about it, and I believe that is what the meaning of life is, to learn, not necessarily to be happy sitting on the beach sipping cocktails all day every day.
So, human beings are animals competing for a spot at the top of the food chain, and the ptb at the top of the food chain are benevolent beings maintaining the system for our mutual benefit. Doesn't quite compute ??????????
white light is offline   Reply With Quote