Thread: 33 Gematria
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 12:10 AM   #267
iamwhoam

Default The Cloverfield Paradox (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
Groundhog Day has now come and gone with no third Cloverfield movie. That is too bad for us here because it was great confirmation of 333 symbolism. Plus, I have been looking forward to see if they put more symbolism in this new film.

The new release date is now supposed to be April 20. I guess we'll have to wait. This date has multiple associations, none of which seem as significant as the 33rd day of the year.

They have, however, according to recent reports, changed the name from God Particle to something else, possibly Cloverfield Station. This is something I thought they might do. Cloverfield Station seems a little tame though, with respect to symbolic gematria values.

There is also talk about Paramount selling the movie to Netflix. This all seems kinda sloppy for the release of an important symbolic movie. Maybe it is all symbolic in itself, or maybe they are really have problems with it.
This movie turned out to be a colossal turd. I thought it was going to be an excellent example of predicted symbolism, and it was supposed to come out on the 33rd day of the year. Instead, the release date got all mixed up, and they sold the movie to Netflix, not even showing it in theaters.

One Arm = 3+4+4 + 8+9+5 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)

There were a couple things I noticed that could have been significant, the most obvious of which was the one-arm symbolism. In 10 Cloverfield Lane, John Gallagher Jr's character had his arm in a sling throughout the movie. I'll have to watch it at least one more time to make sure I didnt miss anything. The problem is, though, that I didnt like it, and a lot of these movies are easy to watch multiple times because they are somewhat good.
The Cloverfield Paradox = 20+8+5 + 3+12+15+22+5+18+6+9+5+12+4 + 16+1+18+1+4+15+24 = 223
The title equals 223, which is the skull and bones number backwards. This is insteresting but not as powerful as the original gematria of Clover=33 and Cloverfield=666. They do flash to the numbers 16 and 322(?) early on. Sixteen=33 and 322 is the skull and bones number.

Overall, there wasnt much there. I didnt see any ducks anywhere.

I was correct, though, that they might release the movie at any time without much notice, which they did via Netflix. It came out on February 4. Maybe they realized that the movie was no good and that they forgot to put their symbolism in there, so they just dumped it onto Netflix.

I'll watch it again. Seemed like garbage though. Very disappointing. It doesnt make sense.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 12-02-2018 at 12:11 AM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote