View Single Post
Old 30-12-2008, 01:51 PM   #11
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,903
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)

Maybe permantley export the car to your local common Uban land? With the other freeman on the land having paid into a pool of I think 1 million pounds sterling to cover any claims for liability by third parties. Thus negating the need for an insurance policy underwritten by Lloyds of London.

There is a section on the V5 which can be filled out if exporting a vehicle from, is it worded as, "UK jurisdiction" on the slip. Its all to do with the terminology they use.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote