View Single Post
Old 29-12-2008, 11:56 PM   #6
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,676
Likes: 432 (307 Posts)

Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
that reply is great, i knew about returning the plates and taking the vin number off, but i have seen cop show on tv where they will take a vehicle off the road because its VIN has been modified or removed as that is reasonable suspision that that vehicle is stolen, but advertising a notice in the newspapaer is a great idea.
Also keep a copy of the NoU&I in your car that was sent to the Vehicle registration corporation notifying them of your intentions, if you get pulled over show the peace officer the notice and the one you have sent to the minister of police services.

Dont get bullied by the bullies or idiots that dont know what they are talking about.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote