View Single Post
Old 29-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #3
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Home
Posts: 1,525
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)

here is a reply i got on the '' forum

It is irrelevant what the worker bee down at the agency is trained to say or expresses what little they know. Learning the law of contracts and trusts and then following through are the steps that one should take.

You purchased the automobile and possess it so then it belongs to you but you happen to have it registered in a Trust relationship (registration).

Return the plates and the Trust relationship paper marked "Canceled".

There is debate about whether one should remove the identifying vehicle number on the automobile. Since this number is for identification purposes for them and not for you I would remove it. It is usually in more than one location on the auto.

Create your own identification symbol, number, etc. and permanently fix it to the automobile.
Record your symbol in the newspaper for 30 days or other place of recording public documents
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote