View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 10:45 AM   #74
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
David talks about infinite love being the only way. If he was an angry person hen how could he reconcile these opposites?

Recorded mail would show the exact point where mail was going missing.

You should be thankful for the things you have. You clearly have a roof over your head, electricity and the internet, so I guess you have enough to buy food as well. Don't forget that some people don't have any of those things. I think that a lot of people seem to think we should have everything we want with no effort.

If you can't make any effort to get out of your negative mind state then you are lost. Blaming other people or the system won't save you.
Have you ever read a David Icke book? The way he lays into Dawkins and Chris French shows anger to me. I think he hates educated people. He hates the media too. He can get quite heated. But I think a bit of anger is good. It's passion. It's probably loosh Satan cannot eat because it's laced with Icke's righteousness.

>>Recorded mail would show the exact point where mail was going missing.

I don't see how. I know where it's going missing. In the mailbox. I left a fake letter addressed to myself and it went missing within hours.

>>You should be thankful for the things you have.

All of which can be taken by the mail thief. He could steal my identity. Get at my money. Lose me my benefits. Stop me paying bills. Get me in trouble with the government(I often get a letter from the government that says if I do not fill in the details on the card I could be charged £500)

I could end up homeless.

>>If you can't make any effort to get out of your negative mind state then you are lost. Blaming other people or the system won't save you

The negative state of mind has me and always has. I'm no saviour.

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 09-03-2017 at 10:50 AM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote