View Single Post
Old 14-08-2015, 07:46 PM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default ElectronicTelepathy.net ~ Electronic Telepathy

Have made a somewhat new website, redesigned it recently.
http://www.electronictelepathy.net

Making this thread for discussion and articles on Electronic Telepathy.

Other names for Electronic Telepathy:
Artificial Telepathy, Synthetic Telepathy, v2k, Microwave Hearing, Microwave Auditory Effect, RF Hearing, "The Voice of God"(the military name for it).

A couple articles from the site:

Full Article:
Quote:
Mapping Electromagnetics via Electronic Telepathy Pt. 2

Encoded within the electromagnetic spectrum, is the full universal library of mental communication methods. All concepts in existence, all conscious energies in existence, all sounds in existence, any 3D+ image in existence, any emotion, and all thoughtforms in existence can be reproduced in the mind of a subject by the correct electromagnetic sophistication.

If you are interested in how a society can map out every conscious thoughtform and all universal knowledge in existence, I have written about it before in previous articles and will paste/edit some of the most relevant things I have said in this one for convenience:

The power one gains by mapping electronic telepathy methods such as microwave hearing and other electromagnetic directed energy communication methods is monumental in terms of knowledge of the mind.

As said in my mapping electromagnetics article, the entire universe and every thought form, concept, conscious energy, emotion, and more can be deciphered by electromagnetics via electronic telepathy.

I can explain this science better than most technologies I speak of. Brainwaves are ultra low frequency electromagnetic waves, every possible brainwave can be reproduced with technology. Through mapping all the different brainwaves and other thoughtforms which are within electromagnetic electronic telepathy methods one has access to all knowledge in existence.

All knowledge/emotions are encoded into brainwaves and electromagnetic forms. I call all the different thoughtforms in existence(thoughtform library of the universe), Universal Aspects, click here to view my work on that subject.
In saying all knowledge in existence is encoded into electromagnetic thoughtforms, this doesn't necessarily mean sources who figure this out comprehensively know all science/truth. There are countless illusory thought forms as there are countless one's that work scientifically in reality and so on.

Any being both fictional and non can be impersonated very elaborately with electronic telepathy technology, all the while energies like love or enlightenment can be feigned from a source to gain trust. US Military/Intelligence sources are doing all sorts of nefarious acts with these technologies in the modern age... They call it "The Voice of God".

When these technologies become more public I believe all sorts of changes to society will be made. It will be an important time for the human race... I will be writing about changes to the human race from electronic telepathy technologies in the future, if you are interested please consider signing up for email updates

My Tweet for this article:

Source Link: http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...telepathy.html

Full Article:
Quote:
Brain-Computer Interfaces of the Future

I have had access to Brain-Computer Interface / Mind-Computer Interfacing technologies... All of this will be proven true to society in time. I just hope I live to see it...

Brain-Computer Interfaces of the Future

I have extensive experience with Mind-Computer Interfacing aka Brain-Computer Interfaces. This is mostly done through the brain but is not limited to the brain. The energetic body of an individual can be influenced by technology in ways of agenda based control or for amazingly stimulating recreational and/or learning experiences.

Brain-Computer Interfaces will be the primary method of communication eventually for mankind. Electronic Telepathy is a revolutionary technology that can be done non-invasively with the most advanced versions.

I have a hard time writing about what I know in these areas (at times) due to electronic harassment based interference... But here are some things I know about Mind-Computer Interfacing/Brain-Computer Interfacing first hand:

Artificial Intelligence is Key to These Technologies (AI is the Discreet "Operator")
Personal AI Assistants (Things like Bad Memory will No Longer Majorly Hinder People with These AI's)
Visual User Interfaces/Thought Interfacing (Computers Will be Controlled by Thought Alone if Desired)
Electronic Telepathy is the Holy Grail of these Technologies
Upgradable AI's (AI's Tailored to Your Own Tastes, Which Apply Tastes to All Knowledge in Existence and Bring up Realities for a person)
Technological Remote Viewing (The Black Project Sources Use This in the Current Age)
Recordings of Consciousness (I have witnessed Recordings of My Consciousness From Decades Back)
Recordings of Visual Feeds from the Eyes
Ability to Interface Another Being's "Dimensionality" (aka their full conscious and energetic makeup)
Energetic Signatures of People, Places, and Things will be Huge in the Future aka Conscious Imprints
Conscious Imprints, Which are All Part of the Conscious Energy Library of the Universe,...everyone has multiple energies that apply to them, from both the Physical and Mental Realms
•Any Physical Reality(Image), Conscious Energy/Energetic Signature, Concept, Emotion, anyone's personal energy, and all knowledge in existence can be reproduced via electromagnetic methods related to electronic telepathy. Which more amazingly, all of which can be applied anywhere on the body in one's energetic body(aka chakra matrix)
•Much More I cannot think up right now...

These technologies have the potential to revolutionize society almost as much as disclosure of extraterrestrials realities does in my view. The combination of both and I believe our society will be further enlightened at a much faster rate than we are currently.

With electronic telepathy deception and faulty thinking like mental gymnastics in debate are thoroughly exposed. The potential for societal progress once we have perfected these technologies I believe is immense.

Currently these technologies are being used in black projects by groups within sources such as the US Government, often for nefarious purposes. I am all for the public discovery of these technologies because that may result in a more ethical standard being forced into action to sources such as the US military...

My Tweet for this Article:

Source Link: http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...nterfaces.html
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 14-08-2015 at 08:10 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote