jamesmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmarsh View Post
Again, go for the double chance bets...

Friday 20th October 2017

20:00 KO

West Ham vs Brighton
WEST HAM AND DRAW
(Brighton do have a good advantage here, but West Ham get extra points for having a much better team. Tricky one. Maybe leave it out.)

Saturday 21st October 2017

12:30 KO

Chelsea vs Watford
CHELSEA AND DRAW
(Big advantage for Watford will most likely translate into a closer than normal win for Chelsea.)

15:00 KO's

Huddersfield vs Man Utd
MAN UNITED

Man City vs Burnley
MANCHESTER CITY

Newcastle vs Crystal Palace
CRYSTAL PALACE
(Pretty sure about this one, and bet of the day)

Stoke vs Bournemouth
STOKE AND DRAW

Swansea vs Leicester
LEICESTER AND DRAW
(Hope I worked out the Leicester manager's astrology well enough)

17:30 KO

Southampton vs West Brom
SOUTHAMPTON AND DRAW

Sunday 22nd October 2017

13:30 KO

Everton vs Arsenal
ARSENAL

16:00 KO

Tottenham vs Liverpool
Tottenham
(A lot of big teams against each other end up as a draw. Best to play it safe and go Tottenham and draw)

2 bets, or 3 if you want to include all these teams on a draw and home or draw and away:

Crystal Palace AND DRAW
Stoke City AND DRAW
Leicester City AND DRAW
@ 2/1

CRYSTAL PALACE
ARSENAL
TOTTENHAM
@ 17/1
Both bets lose and I got 6 from 10 at double chance. And 6 from 10 as individual bets. Crystal Palace let me down for a 17/1 treble.

The ones that lost were:

West Ham vs Brighton
I wasn't totally sure about this one, so told you to leave it out. I normally go for the lower teams to beat top team - as they have better astrology for the lower team, but that doesn't always translate into a win. Brighton were better, but away. My own judgement - and you have to add some reality in yourself to do it right - is to blame here.

Huddersfield vs Man Utd
Huddersfield were better here, but Man Utd don't normally lose too many matches. If being cautious, then I would have gone for a draw, but can see why Huddersfield won. Will give more favour to lower teams against top team, when the lower team is at home next time.

Stoke vs Bournemouth
Both were equal, so a draw at least. This didn't go as planned.

Newcastle vs Crystal Palace
Definitely didn't go as planned, but do watch out for Crystal Palace this season, as Hodgson has some great astrology going on. Maybe stick to them winning at home, and putting up a fight away.
jamesmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote