View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 07:57 PM   #22
mranderson

how is it my pre conceived idea that the Quran is the foundation of Sharia ?

Quote:
That was why over the years if you look all over the Middle East they looked a lot more civilised and less extreme and women walked around in ordinary clothes etc and people looked a lot more like how Europeans live.
Well where does Iran come into this then ? Under the western controlled Shah and you ALL say that is the case the Iranians looked a lot more European ( not that it matters and I would prefer it if everyone had thier own style to be honest because thats a rich tapestry , I don't think European is the model of humanity , we all need to learn from one another and all have something to offer )

and then came the Ayatollah and the Islamic Republic of Iran and suddenly the veils and the strict adherence comes back ?

so which was it with the case of Iran ? Is it also under British control and CIA control ? How come they have done the exact reverse of what you just stated ?

how is correcting you being facetious ?

you stated Sharia is an invention of the British after WW1

and that is a false statement

and I can see what you are doing , it's more of this bullshit about Islam being the perpetual victim of outsider oppression which funnily enough constitutes the core identity of all three Abrahamic faiths

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 12-01-2018 at 08:02 PM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote