View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 01:04 PM   #50
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
Indeed. Dale Scott is a seasoned Disinformationalist. In his extensive writings, he conceals and deflects from the truth over numerous intelligence psyops and hoaxes.
I'm afraid that I thought this book was pretty good...
This promises a lot for the books that you linked to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
Two books on the drug trade that should stand the test of time- are Dope, Inc.: Britain's Opium War Against the US by Executive Intelligence Review (now in its sixth edition), and John Coleman's Drug War Against America
I know the name of John Coleman, but I haven't took the time to read a whole book by him; your link is to a webpage (HTML), here's a link for anybody that (like me) wants to download the PDF: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1kr78c...7lr/646377.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The 'crown' is not britain; the crown is a cabal of financiers who took over control of britain. They operate out of centres like the city of london banking district and the bank for international settlements in switzerland

They created the east india company in the same way they created the dutch east india company
Still the British Royals (Windsor) are very influential in Britain. I agree that in this context they are not the Crown, but they certainly are very high in the hierarchy (certainly close to the top of the pyramid).
The Dutch Royal family (Orange-Nassau) have been good friends with the Rothschilds and Windsors and were certainly involved in the VOC (Dutch East India Company).

Last edited by st jimmy; 27-02-2017 at 01:04 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote