View Single Post
Old 20-05-2018, 06:32 PM   #30
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
You were likely at one of the Christian or Catholic places where I am banned. I have been banned just for my avatar name even before I have had a chance to post. Nothing quite like tolerant religions.

There are quite a few of those quotes. Let's trade.

Isaiah 56:11) "They are shepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way, each on to his unjust gain, to the last one" But do not despair, for the day of judgment is at hand, for the day of judgment and the day of the LORD occupy the same time frame. All the dross will be burned away. (Zech 13:9) & (Malachi 3:3). In that day, "you will distinguish between the righteous and the wicked" (Malachi 3:18)

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Regards
DL
Mine was Corinthians 13:11

When I was a child is spoke like a child, when I was an adult I put away childish things...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote