View Single Post
Old 31-10-2018, 10:54 PM   #4
don coyote

I haven't had "Flying" dreams in a very long time. I used to have them as a child, but I never seemed to get the hang of flight. I would find myself flying, never actually leaving the ground, rather,... my dream would begin with me already in flight. THEN, like Wyle E. Coyote.... I would discover that I was not meant to fly and I would tumble back to Earth. (Never hit the ground, though). Well actually.... I think I had a "Flying" dream a few years ago and I DID hit the ground. My dream ended after the first bounce. Isn't it an Urban Legend that if you hit the ground, you actually die? (I think I sneezed in my sleep and the event played out in my dream as me hitting the ground).

Anyway, I always would fall in my dreams. Yet I have ALWAYS been a very confident individual. Well..... in my ADULT life, anyway. I play guitar, banjo (kinda), scuba dive, ride a unicycle, rebuild and collect antique snowmobiles, went skydiving once (need to do that again), been married to the same woman for 28 years (married my prom date), I built an addition on my house by myself (three rooms), I've been the subject of a History Channel television show and appeared (full screen shot) in a "Indie" film. And to top it all off... I make 64k on a High School education. I am projected to have 500K in my 401k by the time I'm 67. My tombstone should read... "It was awesome being me". (If I were to HAVE a tombstone..... don't want that).

Confidence is a good thing..... as long as you remain objective and humble.
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote