View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 05:35 PM   #20
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
watkins believed they were roads which is an absurd idea. That's not to say that they might not have been used for pilgramige purposes but they do not follow the course of least resistance through the landscape so its implausible that they formed transport routes as their primary purpose
I agree that the idea of thm being roads can be questionable but I would think you dont need to walk in exact straight lines between markers.

Quote:
while others know it to be true
Presumption of truth is not truth. Some people want such things to be true.

Quote:
yes they're real and animals like birds and salmon are likely following electromagnetic fields on their migrations
I agree that some animals follow such magnetic lines but are these the same as leylines and if so do they actually form a global grid? I guess what has put me off a bit is the fanciful theories that get thrown around which help to conceal truth rather than reveal it.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 12-05-2017 at 05:39 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote