View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 07:40 AM   #88
JohnB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
indeed it is one of the worst drugs.

Since you hate weed I will only speak of this nasty ritalin, some of the active ingredients in this drug forced on children, are amphetamines, which I'm sure we can both agree, are worse than weed and alcohol.

Unless you think it
is ok for little kids to be given hard drugs, in which case the conversation's probably finished.

If you do think it is wrong though, maybe it's be better to shift attention to those children being drugged up, and not a harmless natural painkiller, that heals people and keeps them healthy (marijuana seeds contain every amino acid we need to survive ).
Ritalin (methylphenidate) is related to amphetamine but is not the same thing. For one thing, Ritalin is much weaker. I agree that there are downsides to it (as there are with all medications), but there may be some people who's quality of life could be very much improved by it. I myself have wondered if I might benefit from it, as I strongly suspect that I have the "inattentive" form of ADHD, i.e. the attention deficit but not the hyperactivity.
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote