View Single Post
Old 19-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #456
rob menard
Banned

Slow day at the office 'LBH?
I am not your friend, your arrogant condescending and purposely insulting behaviour tells mew you are trying to bait me, and I shall not rise to the childishness of your post.

Steven may not seem like a fool to you, as the blind often look to the poor of sight for guidance. He ends all his posts with some made up name that is not his, many of which were clearly veiled insults. Your opinion is he is not a fool. Mine is he is, and not for asking questions, but for seeking conflict instead of understanding, and for using so many very childish names which were not his as his closing line. Plus, he has a smell of someone who has been here before, and who is banned, and was banned for the exact same things. Additionally, many of his questions were simple red hearings, and much like you who try to insult me by pointing out my habits, yet calling me a friend, you are clearly a two faced shallow man. Am I your friend or not? If so, why talk to me like that? If not, why call me your friend?

Truth is, you are a shallow, insecure lying POS and are not worthy of my time or energy. You seek to bait and insult, while calling someone friend and claiming you only want discussion. You lie. You are not my friend, nor do you seek discussion. You seek to insult me in a smarmy fashion, playing the child's card of pure innocence.

Welcome to my ignore list LBH.

PS- Boots if you wish to ask your question again, whatever it may be feel free.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote