View Single Post
Old 22-07-2009, 12:45 AM   #22
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy101 View Post
I've worked on that one for a very long time and I have come up with a solution. It's easy, it gets everyone attracting exactly what they want, it stops us from judging others, it transforms negative beliefs into positive one's that serve you better. It provides all the money the planet needs to fund new technology that benefits humanity and not distroys it, it improves communication and it's something that government can't control. The solution is water, very simple but for some odd reason nobody can understand how it works. It's scientific, more then enough science to back up why it works, it uses psychology to reprogram your brain - sort of like de-programming bullshit. It's almost as if we don't want peace, we don't want to solve problems.

When we are ready, it will happen. From the information I've gathered it will take about 2 years to shift the entire planet.

hmmmmmmm very intrigueing, i almost wrote on my previous post, poison water resovoirs with truth serum as a joke. would be interested to hear your plan.

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote