View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #12
andy1033

I am glad the xfiles did not have the internet to steal ideas from in the 90's. The geezer writing it, had to use some of his own brain, to write it.

The net would of destroyed the xfiles before it started, and the geezer writing it would of just stole ideas from the net.

I do not agree, the lone gunman forshadowed 911. Yep there is a similar tale, but that does not mean, it explains the reason why 911 happened. People claim just because it was in the show, somehow, that show depicts why 911 happened.

lol

We have no way of knowing why 911 happened, and people are just being sunday morning quarter backs again.

The lone gunman, probably took its idea from the first wtc bombing, and how the muslim terrorist said he was set up by the fbi.

Like i said if xfiles came about with the internet, the geezer writing it would of just stole his ideas from web pages, or forums like these and others. I am glad the xfiles came before this internet, and its why shows today cannot touch the original xfiles of the 90's.

I have not watched any of the new xfiles shows, or series, and i bet he has filled it with drivel from the internet.

The internet is mostly like one of those rubbish american tabloid mags before the net, that had totally rubbish absurd stories, and gossip.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 05-10-2017 at 04:10 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote