View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 11:55 PM   #194
07august

Default There were NO NUCLEAR Bombs

. . . . . .
These images of the devil's face in the smoke around the towers was deleted somehow. Here they are again.
http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1753.cfm

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureangel View Post
...lungs...gelatin artists...victims real?
Azureangel, I first learned about Hollow Towers in September of 2010. It took me 3 days to digest it. I kept going over and over the Hollow Towers videos which are posted on Youtube. I searched everything I could find about it including Philip Pettit's highwire walk between the towers. I asked my psychic friend to look into it and she agreed. You have to admit 911 was a well kept secret and still is by the perps.

"WASHINGTON – The United States Government has an extensive network of radiation monitors around the country and no radiation levels of concern have been detected. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency RadNet system is designed to protect the public by notifying scientists, in near real time, of elevated levels of radiation so they can determine whether protective action is required. The EPA’s system has not detected any radiation levels of concern."
This article is in response to the Japanese (questionable, I believe there was an earthquake, HAARP generated, but I don't believe the tsunami was real. I believe it was STAGED.) I don't believe there was a radiation leak. Odd, how a meltdown was claimed, but the shrubs next to the plant looked healthy to me. http://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpress.nsf/9335cfcd942ef57f8525735900404439/a765bae82e458d3485257857007373a5!OpenDocument

The Wako Clock tower at Ginza in Tokyo

Although there is no evidence of nuclear demolition, radiation would have been detected. Giuliani, although totally seduced by evil, agreed to the demolition devices used because he was given a quarantee of reduced hazards in lower Manhattan. I believe lung problems are just a ploy to reinforce the 911 HOAX, just as that story about wiretaps of 911 families was released to reinforce the original HOAX of victims. VICSIMS have been produced by FRIDOGFRIDHED for the FAKE WAR on TERROR since 1992.

Thermite and thermite product thermate has been found in dust remaining from dust collected from the 911 implosions. See, AE911truth for interviews with physicist and chemical engineers on their findings.

Information of Hollow Towers did not surface until 2010. Hollow Towers, LMCC, Gelitin information was suppressed by federal, state and local justice and police from the very beginning of the plans for the 911 controlled demolitions by BushCheney, CIA, FBI, Silverstein et al. So many people work for the perps in the U.S. govt to lie and spread disinformation.

You have heard of Operation Earnest Voice, have you not? $200 million supplied by Congress to spread American propaganda, to pay mercenaries to post propaganda. One operator being up to 50 different individual identities. You must know that the same operation is paying ACTORS/Occultists/FEMA productions to produce scenarios in film, TV, print, and rumors to support the lies already set into action by occult members of the U.S. govt military and occultist members of the govt, local, state and federal on 911 01.

Operation Earnest Voice
http://www.iranaffairs.com/iran_affairs/2011/03/operation-earnest-voice-us-military-propaganda-dissemination-online.htm
March 17, 2011

Operation Earnest Voice: US military propaganda dissemination online

So right on the heel of the exposure of the US involvement in the "Green Movement" and plans to create a "Taash Network", the Guardian reports:
The US military is developing software that will let it secretly manipulate social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter by using fake online personas to influence internet conversations and spread pro-American propaganda.

A Californian corporation [INTREPID] has been awarded a contract with United States Central Command (Centcom), which oversees US armed operations in the Middle East and Central Asia, to develop what is described as an "online persona management service" that will allow one US serviceman or woman to control up to 10 separate identities based all over the world...[I heard John & Mike Cappelletti were supposed to start up a demolition company in So. California, I wonder if they are, in fact, INTREPID.]

Once developed, the software could allow US service personnel, working around the clock in one location, to respond to emerging online conversations with any number of co-ordinated Facebook messages, blogposts, tweets, retweets, chatroom posts and other interventions. Details of the contract suggest this location would be MacDill air force base near Tampa, Florida, home of US Special Operations Command.
I guess this is actually a cost-cutting program since they already have fake personas operating on the web; the new operation cited here simply makes things more efficient by allowing a single operator control 10 fake identities.

The funny thing is how the report states that the operatives would be functioning only in Farsi, Arabic and languages other than English since it would be "unlawful" to target US audiences. [More funny is why would a soldier with skills to speak in FARCI and ARABIC enlist as a soldier to post on the Internet. Do you see the absurdity in this farce? Military officers are not very bright, are they?]
There is more to this article...

Master occultists involved in the 911 mega ritual:
11 master occultists, Satanists, Kabbalists/Zionists, Masons and witches were each in his/her assigned places on the morning of 911 for the MEGA RITUAL: Bush, Cheney, Tenet, Bush's witch sorceror aunt, Ann Cappelletti, Bill Gates, Il Duce Giuliani, Condi Rice, Schwarzenegger, Silverstsein, Soros and Saddam Hussein, not dead, 33 degree mason, needed to pull off the MEGA RITUAL of 911. Mike & John Cappelletti (Bush cousins) demolition company GUTTED & PLANTED military grade explosives in WTC towers for the mega ritual. Philadelphia Naval Business Center was in business in 2001 to obtain the military grade explosives. PNBC is 90 miles from WTC, a short drive to NYC from Philadelphia.

Barbara Bush & Ann Cappelletti, illegitimate witch daughters of Aleister Crowley, got together in 1970s to use the CRAFT to get the Bushes into the WH. Cappelletti home base is 56 So. Madison Ave, Upper Darby, PA. John Cappelletti, Sr. started his construction (demolition) company in Upper Darby, PA in 1960s-70s. You can google, Barbara Bush Aleister Crowley to learn her story.

These people are luciferians, worshippers of lucifer, reptilians, some descendants of the Merovingian Dynasty, some wannabes, men & women with hopes of eternal lives in the NWO, ruled from Jerusalem by the ANTICHRIST. This farce of lies is the basis for a return to the feudal system. Landowners ruling slaves. These people are all paid witches and liars working for the Illuminati at low levels.

I believe that on 8/23/11 an earthquake was scheduled to be generated by HAARP with the aid of sorcery and rituals by Ann Cappelletti, witch daughter of Aleister Crowley, her coven, family and followers. The earthquake was followed to be followed by Hurricane Irene also generated by HAARP. Witch Ann Cappelletti had her witch powers taken away in 2007. Ann has been paying lessor witches to do the evil bidding she has been paid to cause since 2007. No one in the evil U.S. govt & military (also media) was the wiser that Ann was no longer a powerful witch.

In August Ann went to Rome to meet with Adolfo Nicolas, the black pope & Knights of Malta, to try to get her witch sorcery powers back. It will never happen, Ann has had her witch powers taken away. Maybe, now, those in world govt will believe that Ann & Cappelletti family is no longer powerful. Just doing the Will of God.

Have you seen real pictures of post 911 taken by Robert Segal? The photos spread by the occultist news media were photoshopped with additional garbage to make the scene look BAD. Nothing about 911 was REAL. IT WAS A HUGE ILLUSION to PUNK THE WORLD.

FOOD COMPANY, KRAFT, is involved with witches and rituals during the full moon on it products for its products to be prosperous. Why on earth should 12 oz of American cheese sell for $4? It isn't even REAL CHEESE, it is processed cheese. Why do people spend that much money on the American processed fake cheese product?

reference: Scientology project raises questions, ire in Wyo.
2.11.09 / Mead Gruver / AP
"I don’t care if it’s Church of Scientology, the Roman Catholic Church or, you know, Kraft Foods,” Barton said. “We have development activity occurring – has occurred and, rumor has it, continues to occur – without required permits.”
http://warofillusions.wordpress.com/category/illuminati-occult-agenda/

I don't believe for a moment that there are any people suffering from lung problems from 10 yrs ago. 911 was a pack of lies sold to the public by the 911 perps. Those 911 perps are luciferian worshippers, most of whom are witches/occultists/zionists-kabbalists/masons.

911 was a MEGA RITUAL. Of course, luciferians continue to come up with ploys every month to trick the people of the world. Think tank perps are paid to keep the perps involved in 911 treason from prosecution. I don't believe for a moment there are people who got sick from 911 clean up. The towers were GUTTED. If Silverstein could have gotten a permit to take down the towers with controlled demolition, there never would have been a problem imploding the WTC towers to get rid of them. The EPA would never let Silverstein bring down the WTC towers with controlled demolition under a permit. The alternative was to plan the dramatic FEMA production, trick the world with illusions of planes, PVI virtual animations and LOTS AND LOTS of PAID LIARS.

If the EPA would have allowed the controlled demolition of the Towers, you never would have seen the massive farce of faked planes. Silverstein always wanted to build not restore. I am sure the plan to bring the towers down was in place as the towers went up. After all, ERNST FUCHS painted a plane heading toward the towers with a devil face.

Gelitin players are in Germany/Austria. 3000 are missing from the Social Security Death List. Very few, if any, victims on 911. Have you not seen The VICSIMS REPORT?

Last edited by 07august; 05-09-2011 at 09:14 AM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote