View Single Post
Old 19-11-2014, 12:21 PM   #15
sandokhan
Inactive

Please read again.

Tesla underlined that time was a mere man-made reference used for convenience and as such the idea of a 'curved space-time' was delusional, hence there was no basis for the Relativistic 'space-time' binomium concept.

Motion through space produces the 'illusion of time'.

He considered time as a mere man-made 'measure' of the rate at which events occur such as a distance travelled (in miles or kms) in a certain period of time, for a frame of reference. He considered the 'curving' of space to be absurd (putting it in gentle terms) saying that if a moving body curved space the 'equal and opposite' reaction of space on the body would 'straighten space back out'.

'... Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curving of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies, and producing the opposite effects, straightening out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible - But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena.'

ALBERT IN RELATIVITYLAND

http://www.gsjournal.net/old/ntham/amesbury.pdf

However, space-time as a fourth dimension is nothing more than the product of professor Minkowski's cerebral and mathematical imagination.

In 4d you transcend 3d space AND time and could conceivably travel to any point in the universe past or future.... the outer bounds of the 4d hypersphere which is our universe is marked by the its beginning and it's end.

You are describing an abstract mathematical setting with no connection to reality.

There is no such thing as the curvature of space-time.

Here is a very simple proof: the Biefeld-Brown effect.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281821

Albert Einstein,Relativity, The special and the general theory, 11th ed., 1936, p.64:

“In contrast to electric and magnetic fields, the gravitational field exhibits a most remarkable property, which is of fundamental importance ... Bodies which are moving under the sole influence of a gravitational field receive an acceleration, which does not in the least depend either on the material or the physical state of the body.”

Dr. Thomas Townsend Brown proved the fallacy of Einstein's statetment; also the Biefeld-Brown effect shows that terrestrial gravity and antigravity are electrical forces of opposite spin.

lionson, your photographs prove nothing: you need to specify the distance, the description of the visual target, the altitude from which the photograph was taken, exactly as I have done.

Here are photographs which prove the opposite of what you stated:

I believe your images lack the height and depth to perceive any curvature.

Is this supposed to be joke?

The curvature from Beamer Falls to Toronto is 59 meters on a round earth.

There is no ascending slope, no midpoint huge curvature of 59 meters, the other shoreline can be seen entirely.

Now, the highest elevation point in Beamer Falls is some 100 meters. Even from there you couldn't miss the curvature.

HOW would the water of the lake stay curved, if terrestrial gravity is actually a force of PRESSURE and is not attractive?

No ascending slope, no midpoint curvature whatsoever: the surface of Lake Ontario is completely flat.

The explosion at Tunguska was seen instantaneously from London:

Moreover the trajectory itself was also observed/seen from London:

“Sir,--I should be interested in hearing whether others of your readers observed the strange light in the sky which was seen here last night by my sister and myself. I do not know when it first appeared; we saw it between 12 o’clock (midnight) and 12:15 a.m. It was in the northeast and of a bright flame-colour like the light of sunrise or sunset. The sky, for some distance above the light, which appeared to be on the horizon, was blue as in the daytime, with bands of light cloud of a pinkish colour floating across it at intervals. Only the brightest stars could be seen in any part of the sky, though it was an almost cloudless night. It was possible to read large print indoors, and the hands of the clock in my room were quite distinct.

The trajectory itself was seen for some ten minutes: 7:00 - 7:10 (local time), on June 30, 1908 - and it was observed from London (the explosion occurred at 7:15 - 7:20 local time, at an altitude of some 7 km)

In London on the night of June 30th the air-glow illuminates the northern quadrant of the heavens so brightly that the Times can be read at midnight. In Antwerp the glare of what looks like a huge bonfire rises twenty degrees above the northern horizon, and the sweep second hands of stopwatches are clearly visible at one a.m. In Stockholm, photographers find they can take pictures out of doors without need of cumbersome flash apparatus at any time of night from June 30th to July 3rd.

If the light from the Sun could not reach London due to curvature and/or any light reflection phenomena, then certainly NO LIGHT from an explosion which occurred at some 7 km altitude in the atmosphere could have been seen at all, at the same time, on a spherical earth.

Last edited by sandokhan; 19-11-2014 at 02:34 PM.
sandokhan is offline   Reply With Quote