View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:02 AM   #2
somethinganonymous

I'm not a phycisist, yet, personally, I'm of the opinion that the videos are all fake.

I think it would require more energy to brute force the molecular bonds of H2O than the energy received from burning the Hydrogen after release.

However, that is not to say that one can not make an automobile that runs on water, just not with any applying of electric-energy, for one will not receive back more than the energy given. And, electrical energy has all it's potential in the electric current itself, thus, by brute forcing the H2O molecule by using electricity, one does not add any potential energy to the equation, and by newton's law of energy, the energy we receive from the hydrogen atom, must be less than the electric energy used on the molecule.

This is my take on it.

However there exists in this world forces which are far greater than the force used on electrons to create electricity and forces which can transfer potential energy in them, which means, that by other means than electrical energy , one can break the bonds of the H2O molecule and in the process, tap into the now potential energy of the hydrogen, making the Hydrogen burning give us back energy when we, from the start only added an energy-free source of force, yet, this is not possible with the potential of the electron, which is, when used, electric energy.

The electron needs a source of 'push'-force because the electron itself is only potential energy and does not have any 'push' force of itself. In the Atom, the tension between the Proton and the Neutron creates the push on the electron. No electric current exists without a external source of the 'push'-force.

The use of the word 'push' for lack of a better word

Last edited by somethinganonymous; 06-10-2011 at 12:09 AM.
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote