View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #13
devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker1111 View Post
yeah...like i said great in theory but give it some real good thought before you attempt it.
Seeker, we are at the point, or will be at the point, when you can't indulge in the intellect's paranoia of "Well what if the rulers come after us?" or "What if there is conflicts in these communties?" "What happens if someone gets sick?"

We have to JUST GO. It's like an artist who sits all day thinking about what he is going to do instead of just CREATING IN THE ZONE where there is no "thinking."

In other words, we have to rely on other parts of ourselves now. The intellect by itself has got us into quite a mess. We now need to put the intellect in its proper place and bring forth our intuitive, metaphysical, creative abilities, higher self communication - whatever you want to call it. I'm sure you know what I'm trying to say.

We HAVE to.
They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you." He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment." - Gnostic Gospel of Thomas.
http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=91452
Ringingcedars.com
devin is offline   Reply With Quote