View Single Post
Old 19-12-2016, 07:51 PM   #66
lightgiver

Arrow Wind Storm

Great Storm of 1987..
Quote:
Michael Fish's controversial weather forecast featured in the London 2012 Summer Olympics opening ceremony, playing on the perceived British love of talking about the weather..

163 – "Father's Day..

The Reapers begin to emerge..What did you say, my boy?..

"It's all over?" That's what you said.. but it isn't at all.. It's far from being all over..

On the Sunday be4 the storm struck, the farmers' 4cast had predicted bad weather on the following Thursday/Friday, 15–16 October..During the afternoon of 15, ( Moon Last quarter Visible: 44% Age: 22 days) winds were very light over most parts of the UK - Donald Albert Wandrei (April 20, 1908) was an American sf, fantasy and weird fiction writer, poet and editor and the older brother of sf writer and artist Howard Wandrei..He had 14 stories in Weird Tales, another 16 in Astounding Stories..By midknight, the depression was over the western English Channel, and its central pressure was 953 mb.. At 0140 on 16 October, warnings of Force 11 were issued..It warned that the anticipated consequences of the storm were such that civil authorities might need to call on assistance from the military..A highest gust of 119 kn (220 km/h; 137 mph) is estimated from satellite data at Quimper, Brittany, with the highest measured gust at 117 kn (217 km/h; 135 mph) at Pointe du Roc, Granville Normandy..In the UK, winds at Shoreham-by-Sea, Sussex reached 100 kn (190 km/h; 120 mph) before the anemometer failed..The Royal Sovereign lighthouse 6 miles (9.7 km) off Eastbourne recorded wind speeds on their instruments pegged at 110 mph offscale high, i.e. could read no higher..The storm caused substantial damage over much of England, felling an estimated 15 million trees (including six of the se7en eponymous oaks in Sevenoaks..At sea, as well as many small boats being wrecked, a Sealink cross-channel ferry, the MV Hengist, was driven ashore at Folkestone and the bulk carrier MV Sumnea capsized at Dover, Kent..In London, many of the trees lining streets were blown down over, night particularly plane trees, blocking roads & crushing parked cars - I'm into, uh, well, murders & executions, mostly/18 -Zachary David Alexander "Zac" Efron is an American actor and singer surname, "Efron" is an Ashkenazi Jewish surname, taken from a Biblical place name (Zac has described himself as Jewish) - Freja Beha Erichsen, is a Danish model.. Dubbed as the "Queen of Cool",she is known for her androgynous look The MS Herald of Free Enterprise was caught in the storm off Cape Finisterre as it was making its way for scrapping in Taiwan.. The ship was cast adrift after its tow rope parted, finally resuming its journey on 19 October 1987 - Black Moonday, was memorable as being the first business day of the London markets after the Great Storm - US warships destroy 2 Iranian oil platforms in the Persian Gulf - 2 commuter trains collide head-on on the outskirts of Jakarta, Indonesia; 102 are killed - Jacqueline Mary du Pré, OBE (26 January 1945) was an English cellist..Her career was cut short by multiple sclerosis, which forced her to stop performing at the age of 27 - Hermann Lang (April 6, 1909) was a German racing driver who raced motorcycles, Grand Prix cars, and sports cars - The storm cost the insurance industry £2bn, making it the second most expensive UK weather event on record to insurers after the Burns' Day storm..The storm hit the Isle of Wight at 2 a.m., and Shanklin Pier on the south-east coast of the Island was broken into three pieces as a result of mountainous waves..A number of wild boar may have escaped from captivity during the staged by falling trees.. These boar have since bred and established populations in woods across southern England..

A fish is any member of a group of organisms..

That consist of all gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals that lack limbs with digits..

It is claimed this storm was the worst since the Great Storm of 1703, which has been challenged as a myth..Following the storm few dealers made it to their desks and stock market trading was suspended twice and the market closed early at 12.30pm\20 - Levy Li Su Lin is a Malaysian winner of Miss Malaysia Universe 2008 and represented Malaysia in the Miss Universe beauty pageant held in Vietnam - Andrey Nikolaevich Kolmogorov (25 April 1903) was a 20th-century Russian mathematician/22 - Donatas Montvydas, is a Lithuanian singer-songwriter who represented Lithuania at the Eurovision Song Contest 2012, held in Baku, Azerbaijan - Lino Ventura (14 July 1919) was an Italian-born actor who starred in French movies\23 - John Wittig (22 October 1921) was a Danish film actor. - Miyuu Sawai (born in Kanagawa Prefecture) is a Japanese actress, model, and gravure idol - Hadad was the storm and rain god in the Northwest Semitic & ancient Mesopotamian religions..Set in 1987:the Doctor Who episode "Father's Day" (2005) takes place on November 7...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Storm_of_1987
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father...y_(Doctor_Who)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...bn-damage.html
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...9&postcount=26I like to dissect girls..Did you know I'm utterly insane?..Earlier on today, apparently, a woman rang the BBC and said she heard there was a hurricane on the way; well, if you're watching, don't worry, there isn't, but having said that, actually, the weather will become very windy, but most of the strong winds, incidentally, will be down over Spain and across into France..Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park..I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop..I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=291

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-12-2016 at 03:51 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote