Thread: Alan Watt
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 04:17 PM   #32
kaito

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
The ONLY PERSON anyone can truly trust is themselves. It takes YOURSELF to truly come to the conclusion, about what you do and don't accept.

Don't come around here and dictate to us about who to trust. How do YOU know what anybody says is true? How do YOU know who to trust and not to trust?

If you're basing your TRUST solely off what someone says. Which is "similar" to what someone (s) else is saying. Then You could be led astray and wouldn't even know it.

I trust my intuition and I allow it to lead me to the truth. That is who I trust.
Exactly. Everyone should be guided by their "Holy Trinity" which is Me, Myself and I.........Armed with such knowledge they will come to a fork in the road where they will decide for themselves whether to take or tolerate the bad road instead of warning others of the perils of the bad road, destroying the bad road and helping other decent like minded people to build a good road......Most people are good albeit confused after being subjected for so long to lies on a massive scale....Another thing.....one shouldn't label other decent. confused and duped people as being idiots. I was once confused and duped myself but not any more......It's nothing to be ashamed of...

Truth is Hate for those that Hate the Truth

Laugh and the World laughs with you...
Troll and the World laughs at you....promise...

Last edited by kaito; 02-03-2014 at 11:58 AM.
kaito is offline   Reply With Quote