View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 11:30 PM   #674
rhydra

I now believe the Ark of the Covenant is the tablet of destiny. It was sad to have been created by Tiamat and the reason Marduk fought the "creator" gods was to gain hold of the tablet.
The Tablet was said to assure the holder of victory in any war.
Now, many facts have been muddled up due to time and transaltion but these facts remain. Tiamat is Tehom, the entity said to have created the Judeao-Christian god.
The Ark of the Covenant is highly likely to be an electrical device, kept well hidden with self defensive properties as it was reported to have killed someone who approached it as it was being carried by what can only be read as an electric shock.

My suggestion is the whole war and conflict in the Middle East is something to do with this tablet.

My suspicions are even more deepened when a supposedly religious group is well armed and highly motivated but is oddly obsessed with digging tunnels, blowing up monuments (to gain access by brute force?) and smuggling artefacts into the west.

If they were religiously opposed they would not be getting relative pin money for selling trinkets of more value to archaeologists than collectors.

This is the only way that this makes sense if you consider an ancient alien weapon/controlling device.

The sudden collapse of ISIS seems to suggest that either what was being searched for has been found, destroyed or otherwise abandoned.
If the former, what next?
A number of things seem to be coming together but the purpose seems to be somewhat unclear.

Also, if there is one, are there more? Things like that won't occur in isolation.
Think about secret places in the world where visitors are forbidden in that context.