View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 09:38 AM   #16
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
As a writer I do not understand how he can produce these books so quickly.

And he does other things besides.......... Though for me there's a certain element that once you've read one Icke book you've read 'em all.

The major recent exception to this was Infinite Love is the only truth.

That was an amazing book and entered into unchartered territory with a totally different theme and references.

But the others, they all seem to be quite similar. Infinite Love broke the mould. He should write more 'fresh' books instead of ones which go over old ground all the time but with a few new bits of info. Especially as that ground is constantly shifting under our feet.

Sorry if this appears to be a slag-off, it's just literally impossible to write 700 pages of new material every year or so. I would prefer a slimmer book like Infinite Love (236 pages) with BRAND NEW STUFF. Not reread the same stuff I've already read.

Just my opinion...... we're here to discuss right? I've never sought to be popular here, just to give my honest opinion. Worth more than hearing the bleatings of a fan club or the waving of pompoms to an honest man I would have thought.
Well said, I do find the detail in them mindboggling at times it can ruin the flow of the book if you get stuck in a data loop Brilliant ref books though im just off to put my deposit down feeling flush today thanks to HMRC

Edit,

just a thought but maybe David should consider an abriged or junior edition, difficult I know snipping the info down but would surely bring in those less able to deal with a full on data surge..... I think in the publication world they would say it makes the works more accessible.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 07-06-2013 at 09:42 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote