View Single Post
Old 26-02-2010, 11:27 PM   #40
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
I thought the idea was to learn and get and edge if the shtf ??? Making axes from flint is not going to give you an edge. !!

entrangermercenary I have to tell you before this keeps going on and on . I Know how to profesionally use a weapon or two , this includes from the bottom
Air pistals
air rifles
33 Bren
7.62mm ( both SLR and GPMG )
SA80 ( 5.52mm)
and yes ( the amreican M16 )
Sub machine guns
Milan anti tank
USAGE of Clamor and other party poppers. Including home made ones .

and just a bit more like
cross bows
sling shots
bow and arrow
I even know how to make a cross bow out of tent poles and make them my self .

so can you now see why I do not go on and on about guns ? why dont you make a thread about guns and rifles and I will get involved and tell all I know .I will do what I can to bring as much info as possible to it which will include personal experience .

But this thread isnt about GUNS ,

This thread is about hunting animals , how natural it is and , how a good hunter is in tune with nature .

Quote:
Do you realize the amount of shit you will be able to scavenge on the edge of forests and in rural locations>
but,

Quote:
Fly tipping at the moment is a curse to the countryside, but If it goes tits up that fly tipping may just save your life. Im talking about wooded areas with tracks.
but

Quote:
There is a place I often go for a walkabout and every week a new burnt out car appears or some kant fly tips. Now in the present climate that is shit, but in a different climate that could be gold dust
I know , but ?

Quote:
So I think you would never need to make a flint axe unless its for your own amusement, and especially in a real life situation
BUT

Every body razzle dazzle

Last edited by tracker; 27-02-2010 at 10:22 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote