View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 04:40 AM   #57
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I had a feeling I would have a couple haters of mine in this thread. Swami you post nothing but negativity about me meant to do little more than sway people from the truth within my information. Obviously I made you butthurt when calling a thread of yours a psy op. Get over it.

I do not expect people to believe me when posting my story. But some people are able to discern the truth. Your explanation of a balanced brain is laughable swami, you don't understand a balanced brain.

Quote:
You sound like you are possessed by their AI to be honest.

I get a large majority of my information from direct experiences, unlike most contactees. Not aligning with "some" contactees is a compliment, many are US military sponsored disinformation.
Quote:
You sound like you are possessed by their AI to be honest.
More finger pointing, for all we know this could be true for you. You provide no sources no evidence as usual, just your opinion.

Quote:
If you have nothing to add other than my story doesn't fit your perception of reality I'd prefer you moving on. You are not adding anything of value to this thread. Only attempting to turn people off from believing me it seems. Telling people who do believe me they're delusional, telling me I'm schizo, etc.

You are nowhere near close to the full rabbit hole EP. And it's possible you are an asset of theirs on forums to attack anyone who posts the truth(like king triad).
I dont hate you, i dont know you.

Here you go again making aspersions, about an anonymous posters whom you do not know, simply because they do not believe you.

Its simple, though you do not seem to be getting it. No evidence, no consensus with other researchers, no belief. Its called discernment.

Experience is not enough on a forum like this where many have experiences out of the ordinary, at least some of these others do source their information when asked, from sources other than themselves.

Last edited by swamideva; 12-05-2015 at 04:48 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote