View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 04:20 AM   #55
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

You keep saying you lost your memory and these 'ideas' apparently pop into your mind as if they are your lost memories and are real experiences....

I think you might want to rethink that method or discerning reality from delusion and invention, it might explain where all the BS is coming from. You said it yourself.

Your own testimony contains within it, it's own refutation.
Good point. It sounds like he is making it up, a person with a right brain imbalance like a new ager may fall for this, a person with a left brain imbalance a sceptic definitely would not. Neither would someone who has balance between the two brain hemispheres as they know how to use their inner sceptic along with the bigger picture.

This puts omnisense on par with channelers, i am not saying they are all incorrect, though it is as highly dubious source of information and needs much discernment, definitely not to be taken at face value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
The somewhat reasoned discernment would upon first seeing my info, reserve judgment. There is no evidence I am wrong either. You are forgetting that part. So remaining open minded would be the best way to approach it if you cannot just discern it to be true...

Testimony is evidence, and my testimony is pretty outstanding for this sort of thing I've been told... You don't come across instructions like "read these and answer in your own mind, as if we could listen" by basically the most powerful group in the world every day.

The ones with the technological control grid are the most powerful in the world. I deal with them on a daily basis. It's a shame that instead of curiosity and looking further you just wish to cast doubt. Do you agree there are some people in the world dealing with the shadow governments? Why would one of them not be on the icke forum(or several)?

As for Avalon not needing evidence, most of those people have been seeing my posts for a very long time. So they know I'm not some nutcase,and have very solid information at times... Avalon is more discerning than most forums, although they do fall for psy ops slightly more often(if that makes any sense).
It would be nice to have solid information all of the time, or at least most of the time.

Psyops, when you point a finger at someone there are three pointing back at you. From my experience i have found many people are exactly what they claim not to be.

Last edited by swamideva; 12-05-2015 at 04:27 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote