View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 09:44 PM   #75
lightgiver

Lightbulb Forensics

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
I don't think it was a sniper- don't you think it would have been more accurate???

Death certificate but no autopsy report???? Odd. I thought that would be public info. The death certificate also says he had multiple gun shot wounds & died of bleeding & shock. Funny that NYPD officers rushed him to the hospital & in interviews none of them mention giving first aid to stop the bleeding & to prevent shock. Seems to me they needed to make sure he died as the shots weren't fatal.
Also,I suppose it all depends who is doing the autopsy and carrying out the investigation,and if you recall kennedy was taken out by a so called sniper,or by someone a distance away, and not forgetting princess Diana...
Quote:
Forensic pathology is a branch of pathology concerned with determining the cause of death by examination of a corpse. The autopsy is performed by a coroner or medical examiner usually during the investigation of criminal law cases and civil law cases in some jurisdictions. Coroners and medical examiners are also frequently asked to confirm the identity of a corpse. Also see forensic medicine...The word forensics is derived from the Latin forēnsis meaning forum...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=22
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote