View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 01:20 AM   #45
GuitarSlinger
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I think it is necessary because the country is full of denial head stuck in the sand people. Not so much on this site but, throughout the country in general. *It is important to get the word out and there is a lot of traffic from non members. We have to do the unsavory to expose the infamous casting couch. It should not exist and it has been there for decades. It has been around and will stay around as long as the people can choose to ignore it.

One more thing, there is a large industry that is involved that has not even been mentioned yet. Modeling, advertising, or what ever you want to call it needs looked into. I'm not to chucked about these child beauty pageants either. **It's time to pull your head out of the sand and look around.
*My point exactly. It is important to have a discussion and get some open dialog on this topic going. I'm merely questioning if it's at all necessary to include images of naked and scantily clad children to get the point across. I suggested links be made available for those who feel the need to validate the OP's statements and claims (with warnings about what they are linking to).

**And I'm sure you did not mean to imply my head was in the sand. But yes, I am aware that there are many who are not aware. The #pizzagate scandal is a perfect example. For many, it all seems too "out there" to be real. The fact that high up public officials, politicians and celebrities would be involved in such unheard of things seems so outrageous to many of them. To those of us here (at this forum), it was a, "See, I've been tellin' you!" moment.

I guess I'm the only one who sees the matter of posting such pictures as hypocritical? Fair enough. I'll never darken this thread again.
(Seriously, I'm not. So if anyone responds to my posts here expecting an answer, I won't...since I won't be here again after this post).

But, I hate to leave on a down note, so here's one of these guys:
See, all better now!
GuitarSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote