Thread: ETs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2015, 10:12 AM   #15
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
The ETs that are here could have destroyed the human race a long time ago if that was their intent.
I like someone like Kerry Cassidy and the Camelot stuff very much. It's fascinating and I have seen quite a few of her interviews with all sorts of people (by no means all of them though, but enough to get a impression). At the same time however I often don't know what to make of what I'm hearing. It's not that I don't believe in ufo's, aliens or inter-dimensional entities - I do. But at the same time I find it very hard to come to any definitive conclusion about what's real and what isn't. What is a hoax and what is genuine. What is miss-information and what is for real. Who has information you can trust and who is merely an attention seeker, or even just a paranoid fruitcake who's taken too much lsd. I find it all very confusing. And than you have those so-called cristal children. And those that claim to be channels for the Pleiadians. I don't know what to make of that stuff. And then you have on the one hand people claiming that the reptilians/archons messed with human dna, and on the other hand those that claim it was the anunnaki. Well, what was it? The reptilians, the anunnaki, or both? Or are they one and the same? And that planet X/Niburu that many have predicted for years now would cause such havoc. Well, where is it?
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote