View Single Post
Old 27-08-2018, 02:21 AM   #15
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I don't blame mccain for his tokyo rose broadcast ... I would certainly have done the same thing to get better treatment .

What I do blame him for is he learnt nothing from his experiences and when in power did all he could to start other vienam type agressions .

I don't think leverage was needed , he understood what he had to do to get along .... the $100M of wealth he accumulated while in office , all the idiots bowing and scraping was more than enough leverage ....

I think it was Bartzis who said one of the main games being played out is destroying the spirit of the masses ... showing the people that all their heroes , all the people they admire , are corrupt... so they like it if savile or mccain are exposed as scum , they hold off till after they die because they want to show their other servants they are protected and have nothing to fear while alive ....

Many idiots saw mccain as a war hero , if they hear this broadcast they are disillusioned and downhearted .... or forced to move deeper into denial.
Could this be limited hang out?
Maybe there is much more than the leak..
(people round here know about his alleged 'acquaintances')
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote