View Single Post
Old 21-06-2008, 03:11 PM   #17
thelucifer

Here are some quotes from the book O2xygen Therapies, A New Way of Approaching Disease.

Page 11 "Dr Otto Warburg, twice Nobel Laureate, talked about how a cancer cell was a fermenting cell, and a healthy cell was an oxidizing cell. He went so far as to prove that cancer cannot grow in a high oxygen enviroment."

Page 25 "Disease germs are mostly anaerobic, which means they cannot live in a high oxygen enviroment".

Page 33 "Dr Otto Warburg; twice Nobel Laureate. Malignant cancer cells are anaerobic (live without oxygen) and cannot live in a high oxygen enviroment."

Page 46 "We have found that it cures children with asthmatic problems. They had been treated for years and years. We can stop an asthematic attack within a few hours."

Page 55 "If youll gargle and spray with hydrogen peroxide, thats the end of those Viruses. Theyre gone."

Page 81 AEROBIC VS. ANAEROBIC (OR) OXIDATION VS. FERMENTATION
"Cancer above all other diseases, has countless secondary causes. but there is ONLY ONE PRIME CAUSE. SUMMARY: THE PRIME CAUSE OF CANCER IS THE REPLACEMENT OF THE NORMAL OXYGEN RESPIRATION OF BODY CELLS BY AN ANAEROBIC CELL RESPIRATION."

Page 13 QUACKERY ?
I called up a Cancer Information Service, an 800 number, because I wanted to get updated on a certain cancer cure. In the course of the conversation, the woman said that this was quackery. I said, "What's quackery ? "Is quackery something that costs a lot of money and dosen't do any good ?" She said, "That is the best explanation I've heard." Do you know how much it cost me to get rid of my arthritis ? Less than $6.00 ! If it is quackery, I'll guarantee you this; the price is right !

Page 52 "we can predict, in 21 days, a total freedom of candidiasis systematically in an individual who has it. We went so far as to guarantee the total freedom from candidiasis in 21 days at our hospital, in Mexico, after the treatment. We can prove that it's there when you come, we can prove it's gone when you leave."..."my Candidia patients also had other problems that appeared to be relieved by the use of intravenous hydrogen peroxide."

Page 52 "When you have a Clinic in Mexico, you never see noncritical cancer patients. You only see the patients that every doctor has given up on, that has been surgically butchered, that has been chemically destroyed and radiated and burned sometimes beyond recognition. I have seen individuals who have had their bowels fused together with scar tissue from radiation, who have had their total immune system a lymph count of 5 or less when they come down to see us. We began to see these people turning around. To get a 10% or 20% cure rate on patients like that really quite good. To get the kind of results we started to see, was unbelievable."
thelucifer is offline   Reply With Quote