View Single Post
Old 21-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #16
thelucifer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,879
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smariot View Post
I drank some peroxide once, thinking it was water. The bubbles tasted like death. But it doesn't seem to have killed me, assuming I'm not now one of those Earth bound spirits that don't realize they're dead.
I went up to 17 drops of 35% peroxide in water once.

The taste was so aweful I would not do that again.
A few drops is easy to tolerate.

I use orange juice (non concentrate).
thelucifer is offline   Reply With Quote