View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 06:44 PM   #8
metak88

I think DI talks about Reptilians and Archons as separate entities.

Quoting certain parts from DI's work:

Quote:
The Reptilians - Why They are so Obsessed with Bloodline and Ritual by David Icke, In Between "Worlds"

The reptilians and other manipulating entities exist only just outside the frequency range of our physical senses. Their own physical form has broken down and they can no longer re-produce.

Thus they have sought to infiltrate human form and so use that to exist and control in this dimension. They chose the Earth for this infiltration because it most resembles in vibration the locations from which they originate.
I believe this part answers you first concern.

Quote:
"The Biggest Secret" by David Icke

My own research suggests that it is from another dimension, the lower fourth dimension, that the reptilian control and manipulation is primarily orchestrated.

Without understanding the multidimensional nature of life and the universe, it is impossible to follow the manipulation of the Earth by a non-human force. As open minded scientists are now confirming, Creation consists of an infinite number of frequencies or dimensions of life sharing the same space in the same way that radio and television frequencies do.

At the moment you are tuned to the three-dimensional world or third dimension and so that is what you perceive as your reality.... It is from one of these other stations or dimensions, that the Serpent Race, the Anunnaki, is controlling this world by ’possessing’ certain bloodline streams...

Other people know this as the lower astral dimension, the legendary home of demons and malevolent entities in their black magic rituals....
This suggests that the Reptilians and the Jinn (demons) both come from this lower fourth dimension. They can't stay here for a long time and that's why they have to posses someone from hybrid bloodline to interact in this reality.

DI also talks about their rituals, as you mentioned above, killing/sacrificing people since ancient times to open portals for those entities and send them energy to feed of off.