View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 01:46 PM   #14
st jimmy
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default AIDS vaccine

For some reason it’s impossible to find recent interesting information by whistleblowers on the AIDS/HIV fraud.

For more than 20 years the eugenics movement has been pushing for vaccination for AIDS – The global HIV vaccine pipeline.
They still haven’t been able to get an AIDS-vaccine accepted, but now that Donald Trump has become US president, all of those ridiculous regulations (to protect the population...) are expected to be thrown out of the window so we can have progress once more.

The following is from the “Pipeline Report global antiretroviral treatment (ART) guidelines” from July 2016. This also includes information on Tuberculosis.
In 2015 it was recommended to poison all HIV positive people with ART.
According to Polly Clayden, 40% of children on ART don’t get enough, and developing “new antiretroviral drugs and appropriate formulations for children continues to be far too slow”.

They want to harmonise (abolish?) regulations to speed up approval for new ART poisons and HIV vaccines.
They want to expand free condoms and lubricant, counselling, and access to AIDS testing and treatment.
“Education” should promote and facilitate participation in clinical trials.
Manipulation of research to make “evidence that interventions could benefit immunologic non-responders (INRs) even if they fail the cure research context”.

I read in this report:
Currently ongoing and planned cure-related clinical trials are not expected to lead directly to a cure, but rather to define pathways which when further developed and possibly combined may lead to sterilizing or functional cure
I read here that sterilisation of the population is an objective of AIDS-treatment: (archived here:

The following report by the International Aids Vaccine Initiative (IAVI), is also relevant, because it proves that the focus in HIV-vaccination is on women.
If my conclusion is correct that the objective of HIV-vaccination is depopulation by sterilisation, the focus would obviously be on young women and girls...

The IAVI has performed a 2 year, $210 million pilot program launched by: US President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Nike Foundation.
This program focuses on “hot spots” in 10 countries where HIV incidence is highest among girls and young women.

They specifically focus on the girls and young women in east and south Africa, because these are supposedly infected at rates 2 to 5 times higher than boys and men their age, with the non-existent HIV virus.
82% of all adolescents (ages 10-19) with HIV reside in Africa.
Globally, half of adults infected with HIV are women. In Africa women represent 60% of HIV positive victims.
Adolescent girls, should be vaccinated as pre-adolescents before the onset of sexual activity (before they can produce more unwanted children...).
The UNAIDS-Lancet Commission calls for efforts to expand access to HIV/AIDS treatment particularly among women and girls, including development of an AIDS vaccine.

The number of new HIV infections and AIDS-related deaths is declining globally:

According to the state media, in Africa women represent 60% of people living with HIV.
In the Netherlands the official numbers of confirmed HIV positive victims is: 11,616 gay men; 3659 straight men; 3591 women. That’s only 19% women…
This is a total of 18,866 HIV-victims on a Dutch population of 17 million; a little more than 0.1%.
According to the state propaganda another 2800 HIV positive patients are estimated in the Netherlands that have not yet been discovered.

Here are the numbers worldwide:
At the end of 2015, there is an estimated 36.7 million people worldwide living with HIV/AIDS. Only 60% of HIV victims have already been sentenced to AIDS (the remaining 40%, or over 14 million, have simply been added for political reasons).

The majority of HIV victims are in low- and middle-income countries. Especially in sub-Saharan Africa, with an estimated 25.6 million HIV victims in 2015- that’s 70% of the total.
According to these statistrics only the following causes for AIDS are possible: malnutrition, pesticides or chemical weapons.

An estimated 35 million people have died from AIDS (since the beginning of the 1980s), including 1.1 million in 2015…
Since June 2016, 18.2 million HIV victims are poisoned with antiretroviral therapy (ART) in the world, up from 15.8 million in June 2015, 7.5 million in 2010, and less than one million in 2000.

There is no evidence for an AIDS “epidemic”?
In none of these official reports on the AIDS “epidemic”; multivitamins, with a proven efficacy, are mentioned...

Last edited by st jimmy; 11-09-2017 at 01:48 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote