View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 04:15 PM   #567
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
NO THEY AREN'T SILLY BOY. You are using that as a jibe to suggest I don't know my subject, they are MY answers.

No. It isn't just the beads that show this lower gravity formation. Did you think that all up by yourself? It's puerile....vacuously ignorant and uninformed.

The fact you don't know what I am suggesting exposes your total ignorance, that is exactly what I am saying. No atmosphere means they get through. Not so much on the earth

note: your answer to point 5 shows you do not understand yourself.

Bullshit. The magnetosphere shields the Earth from this deadly outpouring. Magic harvesters noted. Are you really this thick that you don't understand what happens when the Sun erupts and spews out all its charged particles?

Helium 3 is one of many isotopes found in Apollo rocks, but using a rock with it already in has terrestrial weathering. Magic He3 extractors and inserters noted. The Apollo rocks have billions of years of exposure. It would seem that with all your painfully inept understanding of this you resort to making ludicrous claims about every point.

There is no free water in Apollo rocks, no evidence of any interaction with any gases either. The water found locked within the apatite crystals and volcanic beads is a very rare isotope. I love the fact that after all this pissing hoooohaaa about there actually being water in the rocks created by wild eyed hoaxers as they seize on it as "proof" they are not from the Moon, old Delbut, comes along, smart as a conker and says it ain't water.

http://www.nature.com/ngeo/journal/v.../ngeo1050.html

They say it's water, I'll dismiss your ignorance in favour of their expertise.

It's the combination of the nature of the isotope and the ratios found within the samples that is rare. Petrologists say so, therefore it is. Delbut doesn't know therefore pish.

None too bright. Your opening salvo of poop was that they could create a diamond therefore they could create a rock A diamond is a single element. The fake is carbon that is compressed to create a diamond. Here, now, easily seen as man made. 50 years ago they couldn't do shit like this, which was when the samples were being analysed. Duuuuuh.

BUT EASILY SPOTTED Are you really this clueless that you don't understand this painfully simple point? It's ONE element not multiple minerals.

"I'm not sure" he says. Well Del, every single thing on this planet is exposed to atmosphere. Minutes after ejection, lava reacts with the oxygen....minutes! Water gets in and starts forming reactions with the minerals. Over even a few hundred years the changes are massive. You have some brainfarting idea that they just chuck some ingredients in some magic container and melt them altogether or some shit that my head can't comprehend.

I don't give a fat fishes tit what you are saying Del, you are an internet nobody who knows less about this than my neighbour's rabbit.

Yes I have. You just blundered around trying to answer it and failed so miserably your post should have been stopped at the gate of death and put down with a whimper.

I don't give a fat fishes tit what you "care about" Del, you are an internet nobody who knows less about this than my neighbour's rabbit. The thousands of scientists knew more than you about this when they were 3 year olds.

OWNED.
Once again no further forward that a rat's ass.

so the link you provided wasn't cut n pasted? the "answers" you gave were not taken from elsewhere?

you have failed. you your failure to even answer the question WHY CAN WE NOT MANUFACTURE MOON ROCKS ON EARTH? yourself shows that your whole viewpoint on anything suggested by anyone other than NASA / mainstream science is completely retarded by the worship of such entities.

ok. I'll rephrase it to make it a little easier, more palatable for you :

IN YOUR OPINION WHY DO YOU THINK WE CANNOT MANUFACTURE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL ROCKS?

I have shown we have the materials, the technology and the know how. You just insult and try to reprimand those that do not suckle at the teat of everything mainstream.

Last edited by derekbuttery; 17-07-2017 at 04:16 PM.
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote