View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 02:19 AM   #13
branjo

The Missile theory was complete and utter BS, I think we can all agree on that.
Let me put on my "wild theory hat" for a second, lol.

I think it could have actually been a natural or supernatural phenomenon, maybe it was some sort of porthole where something came in or went out. Blue Beam is of course very plausible based on all that we know of it, which is actually nothing at all...lol. But at the minute the theories are flying around.

I honestly don't know what to make of it, I just heard about it, do you have any good videos without that spot light on it?

EDIT ok so they have "confirmed" that is was a Missile...lol.

But and it is a big "BUT", a phenomenon like that has never happened before apparently even though the rocket which is an Intercontinental Ballistic Missie designed to carry a 550 Kton Nuclear Warhead 6000 miles, has had numerous failures, out of 13 flights this is the 8th that has failed. But why the fuck in this day and age is Russia (still a tiny remnant of the superpower it once was) conducting nuclear weapons testing, in the form of Submarine launched ICBM's??

Frankly the talk on the internet of "The Destroyer is coming" is a lot easier to deal with than a nuclear fucking missile with the worst possible reputation for success flying around will nilly.

Last edited by branjo; 12-12-2009 at 03:57 AM.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote