View Single Post
Old 16-07-2016, 09:32 AM   #10
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Ok..... you don't like his position on Israel, I have to agree, I don't like his filthy religion either ... it's called American brainwashing , even AJ couldn't shake this off.

But he's still done more for the truth movement than anyone else.... on the important issues GMO, vaccines , flouride, at the end of the day we can't effect Israel too much, but we can stop our kids becoming Autistic by refusing the vaccines.

I have a bottle of his supper male vitality right here , been taking it for over a year , works spectacularly. Also use beyond tangy tangerine from his store.

Why does it bother you that he sells things like this, waterfilters , and food?
Why does he need to sell them why not just tell people to eat healthy and drink lots of water? I'm sure you could buy the same supplements he sells a lot cheaper, as for the food he sells I would rather go to Aldi and lidl and buy my survival pack for the year a lot cheaper and better quality foods. than increase Mr Jones bank account.
Athroplex who thinks up names like that? Oh I can't get a hard on honey because I haven't taken the Athroplex *
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote