View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 05:21 PM   #7066
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by befurther View Post
Been Following Icke for a decade and a half now!

I am already particularly involved in the analysis of the cow injection ritual that has permeated psyentism.

I specialize in fractal morphology as a means of logical determination and precision of linguistic definition to rute meaning of s-words.

Various tools utilized are, Byphonetics, morphonetics, ananyms, alphanumerics, subdiction and more.

I give a few examples above which reveal the sublogical derivations and the definitive results of their precision.

For example: Rute=root(byphonetics)=true(ananym)...Etymology!
Derivation for byphonetics is determined by auditory similarity.
Vow-el's(subdiction) bind the consonants together in a solemn pledge(vow) to god(el-in aramaic or "the" in Spanish)(The-ology "the science of religion, study of God and his relationship to humanity,") In the beginning was the word.

USE IS DETERMINED BY INTENTION AND PRECISION, OFTEN YOU WILL NOTICE DURING SPEACHES POLITICIANS WILL LITERALLY BE ABLE TO SPEAK with BOTH SIDES OF THEIR TONGUE THROUGH THE USE OF BYPHONETICS AND SLURRED DISTINCTION, LIKEWISE THIS DISTINCTIONS CAN BE UTILIZED TO INCREASE PRECISION OF SPOKEN LANGUAGE.

SPEAKER STATES: "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KNOWS." OR "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NO'S"
OR "YOU ARE THE WON WHO NOSE."

All of which are phonetically identical. With increased slur the statement can change to another degree.

"YOUR THEO- ON HONE OWES."

THE SUBLINGUAL RAMIFICATIONS ARE SEEMINGLY INFINITE. WITHOUT AGREED UPON AND DEFINED PHONETIC CONVENTIONS. THE ONLY WAY TO DETERMINE THE PRECISE MEANING OF WHAT HAS BEEN STATED VOW-CULL-Y IS THROUGH WRITTEN SCRIPTURE.

This is the criminal indictment that will smite the evil(live-inverted) ones.

As opposed to slang...sublang should increase vocal precision and clarify nuance through under(sub)standing on the foundation(root) of the Tree of life.

We'll come to the RAPTURE. Don't be anti-Semantic!

Be-Further
Welcome to DIF, Be-Further