View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 06:44 PM   #12
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
I think there is an extreme flaw in this 'Technology'......It makes the other team win......So I guess the English must have just recently perfected it m8 ......Worked well for them this time out
I gave away its secrets and i told people how small teams can use them too. England under erikson nearly cheated there way to it, but thankfully always someone able to with stand them. Remember how it always used ot be penalties, i.,e the english scum were using techs on the opposition players to stop them, and it was very hard.

Till i started writing down on the net how to counter what the english did and how there club sides were doing it.

Today everyone at the world cup uses these techs. It used to be only big teams, but now its everyone.

You have to explain every little detail to pedantic people, whom cannot see a bigger pic. I have lived 22 years being a uk gov target for mind control, so i should know what they can and cannot do.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 09-07-2014 at 06:45 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote