View Single Post
Old 18-12-2018, 10:08 AM   #32
jake_ball

No wonder the country is fucked - The men who should be standing up, are instead sat there cross legged doing/selling drugs, and trying to convince everyone who they get in contact with to do the same. You lot (druggies) are DEFINITELY fucked, but please try not to bring the rest of us down with you.

This really HAD to be said on this forum.

For a decade now, a few hardcore druggies on this forum have been pushing their nasty dirty habit on the others on here, by constantly promoting it. I have put up with seeing you druggies in the background here, but there comes a time when we have to say what we really think on this. And it's not just me, LOTS of people know druggies and they (the druggies and/or dealers) are a fucking nightmare to non-druggies. Druggies are losers. THAT IS THE TRUTH. EVERYONE KNOWS IT, but most just dont say it in front of the druggies. But I am saying it now.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 18-12-2018 at 10:09 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote