View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 02:12 PM   #10
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I did a thread on this back in 2013, when bbc put an actor in a doc, and said he was a soldier in northern ireland, when i stated he looked like a quite well known actor.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=261881

Nope. You did a thread on it where you suggested something based on your opinion a bearded man looked like Whitchurch.

It looks fuck all like him.

Quote:
So it seems, the bbc does it alot. I never watch the bbc, as i worked for the scum back in 90's, and know what they are like. But i saw, the above show on the net back in 2013, and assumed, one of the pretend soldiers, was infact an actor.

So although i never saw your newsnight clip, i assume using actors on shows, and docs, and news, is a common trick used.
Assumption = fact is the worst and most common conspiracy claimant mistake. It isn't him.

Quote:
Unless someone pushes further, and goes and investigates more, probably generally these docs, and such, just get accepted by the majority.
Absolving yourself of any investigative analysis...when your original claim is based on your observation. Had you yourself looked into it....you would have seen it wasn't him.

Quote:
Just look how many docs were on uk tv, about socalled potential trouble in russia during world cup. The world cup came about, and the russians were very well behaved. The russians these doc makers filmed, said they were set up to make it seem russians were looking for trouble, and were sickened by how they were used by uk tv shows, to portray russia as a violent place during the world cup.

We know from history now, that russians never were anything like they were portrayed on uk tv, trying to frighten the public in uk.
You could offer the argument frequently put forward about predicted events by conspiracy claimants. Publishing said prediction put off the perp!! Or you could label it as probable but still sensationalized journalism.

Quote:
So companies like the bbc, misrepresent enormously, and are just there for propaganda, in terms of there docs, and news time specials.
Start a thread, research it properly and prove that last statement.
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 05-12-2018 at 02:13 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote