View Single Post
Old 14-11-2018, 01:25 AM   #586
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
What are the circle things on the sides? Reminds me of the image from Seven, which I know I posted somewhere. Still looking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
These double reels keep popping up. A probable reference to the two circles of the vesica piscis or the two orbits of our binary star system. I thought I posted about them earlier, but I cant find anything. They've been in Enemy of the State, Seven, Pulp Fiction, etc.
They had double reels in the recent Maniac series on Netflix:

Quote:
His number reflects, but hers does not, making 9-11.
Quote:
Looks like it is 9:11 on the clock.
Quote:
They show a double reel tape player in a later episode. Likely represents the two circles or orbits of our binary star system. I always wondered why Mia Wallace played the song she overdoses to on a reel to reel tape player. It's symbolic.

Of course, they have to show them riding in a car with a dog at the end.
Sirius is the dog star and the Blazing Star of Freemasonry. A police dog named Sirius died in one of the towers on 9/11. Maniac is full of Masonic symbolism.

It's interesting that the clock images in both Men In Black and Maniac appear to indicate 9:12 rather than 9:11. While I have no doubt these are 9/11 references, I wonder if they point to 9:12 on purpose.....as in post 9/11 perhaps?? Not sure. 9/11 was an important point on the clock of the Great Year, or the Clockwork Orange.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 14-11-2018 at 01:33 AM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote