View Single Post
Old 19-08-2018, 10:11 AM   #312
iamawaveofthesea

Man up jeremy and stop purging the party of anyone who is telling the truth about jewish influence (unless of course that is what you are trying to achieve)

The ongoing attempt by the jewish community on britain to subvert british politics (see also the dispatches episode on the jewish lobbys activities in britain as well as the coordinated effort by several jewish newspapers in britain to damage the political career of jeremy corbyn)

Former Labour MP Jim Sheridan suspended following remarks about Jewish community
Jim Sheridan faces disciplinary action, as an Israeli athlete who survived the Munich massacre accuses Jeremy Corbyn of antisemitism

Adam Forrest
@adamtomforrest
23 hours ago

Fury vs Wilder confirmed following win as Frampton beats Jackson
Trump's top White House lawyer 'cooperating with Mueller probe'
Former Conservative MP Sir Peter Tapsell dies, aged 88

Labour has suspended councillor and former MP Jim Sheridan over comments he made about the party’s antisemitism row.

Mr Sherdian, MP for Paisley and Renfrewshire North until 2015, said he had lost “respect and empathy” for the Jewish community over the ongoing antisemitism row in the Labour Party.

“For almost all my adult life I have had the utmost respect and empathy for the Jewish community and their historic suffering,” he wrote on his Facebook page, in a post which has since been removed.

“No longer due to what they and their blairite plotters are doing to my party and the long suffering people of Britain who need a radical labour government.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8497201.html
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-08-2018 at 11:25 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote