View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 10:05 AM   #12
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
My response isn't defensive; it's offensive (as in going on the offense, not 'taking' offense).

It doesn't matter to me what Brian Cox thinks, only that he has an immense amount of pop media power, and a single glib response like this can have massive repercussions on impressionable minds, especially young people.

People can read or see a single thing early in life, find it superficially persuasive and then internalise that belief and never question it again for the rest of their life. The blinkers go on.

The point isn't 'ghosts', it's consciousness v. materialism and the criminally fraudulent nature of materialist propaganda in mainstream culture.

The most insidious attack on humanity imaginable is to get it to collectively believe it is nothing but 7 billion electrically-animated sacks of blood and meat.
Yet not all scientists believe this. There are scientists who have had occult training and I watched a documentary where a NASA scientist stated he thinks consciousness could survive death as a quantum mechanical structure. Some will accept such ideas, some wont. I just dont know why you had to be so derogatory about the guy because you dont agree with his thought processes.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote