View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 02:06 PM   #456
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The term 'sons of god' is a grade in initiation. Son of woman, son of man, son of god

cayce i file away in the ''i'll listen and not dismiss out of hand but neither will i entirely embrace as hard fact'' drawer

What i'm saying is that in a sense cayce was correct in that anointed 'christos' did indeed enter the pyramid

That doesn't necessarily mean that a specific individual associated with the creation of the christian religion who was living in the levant actually entered that pyramid. The pyramids may have been sealed by that point and also he had no need to travel that far

There is an intitiation chamber under the ground of temple mount
I find Cayces work interesting but I never take the stance of believing anything is 100% true.

In kabbalah Beni Elohim, or the sons of God, refers to the order of angels of Netzach. Not sure what system of initiation you are referring to.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote