View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 10:08 AM   #454
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
well the pyramids were sealed shut at some point. At some point they triggered the door mechanism and sealed the structure off

it doesn't need to be jesus in the pyramid as the title Iessous Christos means 'i am an anointed man spiritualised by knowledge of god'

Or as Alan Watts says the bible was mistranslated. It didn't say 'i am the son of god' it said 'i am a son of god'

So other anointed people underwent a process of resurrection in the pyramid and became 'sons of god'
The sons of God are an order of angels and the OT clearly shows that there were sons of God, so the christian doctrine of being an only son is a lie. Also, Jesus used the Psalms to show we are all gods/ divine beings.

Whether he actually went into the pyramid or not cant really be proven. I was just highlighting the Cayce readings about jesus, which are very interesting.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote