View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 02:57 AM   #7
baron von lotsov
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2007
Location: English
Posts: 5,632
Likes: 13 (9 Posts)

The book I mentioned is one that I have read and I'd say it is mainly a history book covering the period of the Victorians right up to about 15 years ago. It's factual and written by a very intelligent man with an incredible wealth of knowledge and not one thing have I seen intentionally misrepresented. It's a prophecy of what is to come and time has shown it to be spot on. Someone went through it and worked out 97% of his predictions were spot on and the other 3% partially right. That takes some beating though the Icke books early on from what I have read are more diverse and with additional good info. His coverage of the House of Windsor and Black Nobility I can't argue with so read both then, that's the answer.
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote